Prime Southern California location. In the heart of the westside!
Culver City Events venue is located at 5872 Smiley Drive Culver City, California. West of La Cienega Boulevard and South of Venice Boulevard.
Culver City Events space is loaded with six possible rooms (day or night), a perfect backdrop for weddings, birthday parties, bar or bat mitzvahs, dances, fundraisers, baby showers, cocktail soirees, and Quinceañeras, etc. CCE is also ideal for film shoots, music videos, and fashion photography.
The CCE venue is a fully equipped art space and studio when we aren't hosting your event. This is a unique and interesting quality that adds to the energy of every event we host! CCE is also a fully functional and professional art gallery space. The space is amazingly versitile and it can transform into the space your looking for with ease. The gallery space at CCE is two adjoining rooms, 3 alcoves, a bathroom and kitchenette with a service window (approx. 4000 sq. Ft.); enough area to accommodate 150 people sitting down or 200 standing. The front door loading dock is the gateway to another expansion enabling your party to grow an additional 2500 square feet outdoors if needed. The interior room of the main gallery has 16 foot high walls with large abstract paintings that hang as a self decorated wallpaper; its like being in the private vault of a modern collector. The floor looks like a humongous Jackson Pollock splatter painting and gives license to really get chill.
If you like to show videos or show slides we have a large screen projector accompanied by a BOSE surround sound system throughout. These can hook up to any music source you have. The LED track lighting adjusts in each room allowing for ambience to set any mood or vibe. All of this creates an unforgettable experience.
Street parking is available throughout the Art District for free after 6pm. Plenty of parking is available on Smiley Drive and Blackwelder Street.
- Air Conditioned
- Business Center
- Designated Bus Loading Area
- Handicapped Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Meeting Room Broadband Internet Access Fee
- Open Deck Area
- Outdoor Dining/Al Fresco
- Outdoor Function Area
- Outside Catering Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Credit Cards Accepted: All Credit Cards accepted.
- Facility Location Setting: - Located in the Center of the Culver City Art District. One of the well known fine art hubs of Los Angeles. - Within walking distance from 40 galleries, restaurants, bars, and Downtown Culver City.
- Max Number of People for an Event: 200
- Nearest Airport: 1-5 miles
- Nearest Overnight Accommodations: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest Public Transportation: Less than 1 mile
- Number of Event/Function Spaces: 7
- Parking: Parking Open Lot Off-site
- Proximity of Nearest Ski Area: Greater than 50 miles
- Seating Capacity: 200
- Special Features: - Sixteen foot tall ceilings. - Large studio gallery space with six adjacent event areas. - Kitchenette - Private Lounge - Office - Projector with large 8 x 10 foot screen for veiwing. - BOSE surround sound stereo system.
- Total Exhibit Space (Square Feet): 4,000
- Year Built: 1946
- Year Renovated: 2008